Sat at my desk trying to look all busy because I couldn’t stand getting more work
- Worked for a while on a presentation which I myself know very well is downright horrible, hence proving that I am not in a state to work today.
- Have a horrible head ache for no real reason and it just seems to get worse.
- Tried posting a picture on LJ and failed for the 100th time.
- Got bugged with LJ and so created an account with word press which is oh-so-cool-and-user friendly-and-full-of-features.
- Contemplated shifting to the new blog for good and then didn’t.
- Fought with Mom because she refused to hear and react enthusiastically enough to the good things that were said about my project yesterday.
- Called her again myself because I needed someone to know anyways.
- Walked to and from the water cooler 5 times just to be reminded that there is no water in it.
- Sent an ‘I am having a bad day’ SMS to The Dude and then an ‘I am really bugged with you’ SMS when he refused to reply.
- Switched off the phone to show him that I was indeed angry and would not receive his calls.
- Switched it on twice to see if he has sent a message and saw he hadn’t.
- Sent the presentation anyways and got it back as expected to work on it again.
- Got a mail from the Dude (finally!) saying how busy had been and how he was just about to call.
- Tried being bugged and acting pricey and lasted all of 5 minutes.
- Was called to an urgent meeting which ended up being a half hour get together since the boss got busy elsewhere.
- Wrote an immensely mundane post about my immensely mundane day and felt happy about having something to post.And now that I am done, I am waiting for it to be 9, so that I can go home.
So what did you do today?