It’s this way people. I am bored. I have nothing to do, or rather, I am not in the mood to do things that I am supposed to. So, I am choosing not to do them and instead, I am going to spend whatever time I have in doing this exhaustive, sometimes funny, sometimes bugging, and most of the time very eh-inducing tag. And considering nobody has the time read this page anymore, you can’t even complain.
1. Last beverage: Tea. The awesome tea from Tea point in the cafeteria. Almost as good as the roadside tea I love!
6. Dated someone twice? What do you mean twice? As in dated, taken a break, and dated again? Then no.
9. Lost someone special? Yes, I guess..
13. Lost glasses/contacts? No. I don’t have glasses or contacts. Which is sad, cos I think glasses are so cool!
14. Had sex on first date? NO. Utna scene nahi hai.
15. Broken someone’s heart? Yes, I guess. Not sure though.
16. Had your own heart broken? Hmm, again I guess yes.
17. Been arrested? No
18. Turned someone down? Yes
19. Cried when someone died? Yes
20. Liked a friend that is a girl? Yes ofcourse. If she is my friend, I’ve got to like her!
IN THE PAST YEAR HAVE YOU
21. Made new friends? Yes
22. Fallen out of love? No.
23. Laughed until you cried? Yes.
24. Met someone who changed you? No. It’s kinda hard, changing me
25. Found out who your true friends were? Well, I am thinking I always knew.
26. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes. That happens all the time with me! Not a good thing really.
27. Name: Go see the URL. I have my full name on permanent display. I really wish I had chosen a better url.
28. Nicknames: Oh so many.
29. Relationship status:Married
30. Zodiac sign: Saggitarius. Speaking of which, did anyone see the saggitarian character in ‘What’s your Rashee?’. Some sanyasi kind. I really don’t get it.
31. Male or female or transgendered: Aiyyo, what is this? Female by the way.
32. Elementary: Ghaziabad, U.P.
33. School: Meerut, U.P.
34. Colleges: Hyderabad, A.P.; Kozhikode, Kerala
35. Hair color: Black. Turning brown. Not that bad really.
36. Long or short: Long, long. Anything that goes beyond the shoulder is long, yes?
37. Height: Average. Above average. What? 5’3 is above average.
38. First surgery: None yet. And hope I have none too.
39. First piercing: Ears.
40. First best friend: The Dude. And Pure Veg Ex- Roomie (remember her?)
41. First sport you loved: When have I ever sounded like a sports liking kinda person?
42. First pet: Aww. You reminded me of Munmun. Yep, wonsaponatime, we had this pup we got from the street. First and last pet we had.
43. First vacation: Well, I am sure it has to be Hyderabad, my maternal grandparents home. First own vacation would be Backwaters in Kerala.
44. First concert: My cousin’s carnatic music concert.
45. Eating: Nothing
50. Want kids? Yes yes. My maternal insticnts have been pretty strong lately, what with this being a total baby season!
53. Lips or eyes: Hmmm, both.
54. Hugs or kisses: Dont ask me to make duh choices. Both
62. Yourself: Yes, most of the time.
65. Heaven: Yes. It is brown in color and tastes like chocolate
66. Santa Claus: No
73. Have you kissed anyone on your friends list? So many friends lists! This is picked from Facebook huh? Anyway, the answer would anyway be yes.
77. Do you want to change your name? No no. I take this people-know-me-by-this thing so seriously, that I refuse to change my phone number even. Despite the sick coverage.
78. What did you do for your last birthday? Partied and got drunk the night before. And then spent a nice calm day at home the next day.
79. What time did you wake up today? 6:30 AM. Don’t even talk to me about it!This by the way is my regular wake up time from now onwards.
80. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. So that I could be awake at 6:30 today. Ugh.
81. Name something you CANNOT wait for. Weekends. All the time.
82. Last time you saw your father? Couple of months back when the parents were here.
89. Righty or lefty: I am always right. Hahahah. I am so funny.
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Hmm, mamma! 😦
95. Wanted to kill some one ever? Argh. So many people, it’s not funny! At different points of time though! Infact, I have a couple on my list even at the moment.
96. Among your blog mates, who would you like to kiss? No one. Eep!
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Yes. Now that I have spent so much time writing it, might as well!
Done. Yay! That was fun, trust me. And tiring. Phew!