3rd blog post this week, I’m on a roll people! Wonder what inspired this? Is it that the blog turns six years old this month? Is it that we suddenly have so much to talk about and all the time in the world to actually post it?
Or, is it that this already self-obsessed blogger got yet another opportunity to show off?
Of course it is point 3! Yes, we just received an award, and we are obviously talking about it. Yay!
But of course, all awards come with certain rules, and this one needs me to;
1.Thank the person that gave this to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
So first of all, a big thanks to Swaram, for passing on to me this very sweet (literally) award. She not only thinks that this blog is beautiful but also feels that it has that little bit extra! Then who am I to contest that huh? Here’s my badge!
Now I am supposed to list 3 things that I love about myself. Hmm. Let me think. I am telling you, this is just going to add to my already building narcissist tendencies, but if this is what you want, I will gladly concede.
– I am capable of carrying out meaningful and mostly interesting conversations with almost anyone, irrespective of how different, or unrelated the person might be. I also think in most cases, said person will definitely never complain of boredom. The only glitch here is that I usually don’t start the conversation, but once someone does, they can rest assured it will go on for as long as it can.
– I am extremely direct when it comes to letting people know what I think of them. Ok, the only exception might be when I really dislike someone, and I know telling them that would do more harm than good, but in this case, I usually ignore the person altogether. This, so that I do not have to be sweet to their faces, while not liking them one bit on the inside. But in general, if you piss me off, you’ll hear it from me. And if it is good stuff, but of course you’ll know!
– I can be funny. Not in the tell good jokes kinda funny, because there I suck big time, all my jokes fall flat, and I ruin every single punchline. But in the more, pass so called smart-ass remarks, or sarcastic comments funny. This I think, because more than one person has told me that. However, I am not too sure how the people at the receiving end take this, though I always steer clear of any personal remarks. Heh, but wottodo, I am like this only!
Oh my God, that was tough huh! I actually had to rack my brains for I don’t know how long to come up with those three. Shameful indeed!
Coming to Rule 4, here’s the picture I would pick as my favorite. Why you ask? Well, one, I have many more favorite pictures, but most of them have me/The Dude/family/friends in it, and I am trying to abide by my no pictures on blog policy (barring that colorful gravataar you see. But seriously, would you recognize me by that if you saw me on the street someday?). And two, that picture is symbolic of the best times I have. The weekend getaways that we do in our beloved City. So this was shot on the highway, en-route Araku I think, and it was raining non-stop (as always!). I picked up my phone and clicked this through the windshield. I love the way it turned out, with half foggy screen, and the road, and the greyness!
Now coming to the passing on of the award. That shouldn’t be that difficult huh? So I pass this on to
I know it’s six, I am not that good at sticking to rules anyway!
That being said, I will go get some work done. Or rather try to, it’s after all Friday. Have a good weekend people!