I am back, and I am still snarky. But who says one can’t be bugged and annoyed, and still want to do a random post, just because it is Friday?
So, it’s time for a tag! Only, no one asked me to do, and I chose to anyway, because there is no rule that says you can’t do that right? This one seems to be doing the rounds everywhere, but I saw it first at Titaxy’s!
- If I were a month, I’d be December, because there are so many holidays, and that makes everyone so happy!
- If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday, ‘cos it’s Friday?
- If I were a time of day, I’d be the evening, when you would sip your evening tea, and watch the sunset
- If I were a season, I’d be winter, with the cold noses, and the afternoon sun, quilts, and bonfires!
- If I were a planet, I’d be Earth, full of life
- If I were a direction, I’d be confusing, because I’m challenged that way
- If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Lazy-boy, you know, the name tells you why.
- If I were a liquid, I’d be water, because that way I get to be precious
- If I were a tree, I’d be a Peepal, ‘cos that reminds me of my childhood
- If I were a tool, I’d be hammer, knocking sense into the buggers!
- If I were a flower, I’d be a chrysanthemum, just because I love that flower!
- If I were an element, I’d be Argentum, because that helped me show off my 10th class chemistry
- If I were a gemstone, I’d be Diamond, and be some girl’s best friend
- If I were a kind of weather, I’d be the rains, the first ones of the season, bringing respite from summer!
- If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a guitar, rock star like!
- If I were a color, I’d be red, bright and happy!
- If I were an emotion, I’d be happiness, everyone would want me
- If I were a fruit, I’d be an orange, hunger or thirst, I solve both!
- If I were a sound, I’d waves crashing against the beach, the best sound in the world
- If I were a car, I’d be convertible Ferrari, lightning fast and super cool
- If I were a material, I’d be denim, comfortable, tough and long lasting
- If I were a food, I’d be chocolate, fat free if possible
- If I were a taste, I’d be tangy, because I know how pani puris make me feel!
- If I were a scent, I’d be the like the wet earth, intoxicating.
- If I were an object, I’d be a book, with a lovely happy story.
- If I were a song, I’d be so melodious, that one wouldn’t stop humming
- If I were a body part, I’d be Eyes, fulfilling my own curiosity
- If I were a place, I’d be home, because no place can win against that
- If I were a facial expression, I’d be a Smile, making everyone pretty!
- If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be high heels, ‘cos they are downright sexy!
If I were to suggest an idea for a post, this would be it! Pick it up guys, I had great fun doing it! And have a Happy Weekend!
P.S. If the title led you to expect a philosophical introspection out here, well, I think this is about how introspective or philosophical I can get. So what if it is a flicked idea?
P.P.S. Ooh, and on a completely different note, there is this Telugu song playing in my head since yesterday, and I can’t seem to get rid of it. I don’t know movie/lyrics/meaning and all, but it also plays in one of these VJ Lola shoes on V. It goes Ringa-dinga-Ringa-dinga something. No, that doesn’t mean I’m happy or cheerful, it’s just that song is so catchy. So thought I should let you know.