1. Graduated high school. Did you have a doubt about this? Did you? Did you?
2. Kissed someone. Haw, what and all you’re asking. Haw.
3. Smoked a cigarette. Nope. I am thinking I might have, if it hadn’t been for my conservative upbringing.
4. Got so drunk you passed out. Ok, forget what I said for the last point. Actually, you can’t really say passed out. It is more like I got drunk and can’t remember when I fell asleep? Can I unstrike that one?
5. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Oh yes! And that too, in Disneyland! Every. Single. Ride. From 7:30 AM to 11 PM. Oh boy, was the best time ever!
6. Collected something stupid. Erm. Cuttings of the scorecard of every match Dravid played. Long back in school, so you can stop laughing.
7. Gone to a rock concert. Lame, I know. Unbelievable, and totally lame. I want to go to a rock concert NOW!
8. Helped someone. I hope I was helpful. Heh.
9. Gone fishing. No. Lameness II. I am not proud of it, I’m so not proud of it.
10. Watched four movies in one night. Seriously? Is that a big deal even? I think I have watched up to 6 movies. And while we are it, just last November, The Dude and I watched 4 movies back to back in the cinema hall. Four. Yes.
11. Lied to someone. I distinctly remember answering this before on another tag. Is this some sort of a conspiracy to make me feel guilty? No, because if it is, it’s not working.
12. Snorted cocaine. Yeah. Right. Refer to point 3.
14. Failed a subject. No. Never. I was this geek in school and in college. Though I did manage to just-pass in a couple of subjects at K. Eep. Bad bad me.
15. Been in a car accident. No, thankfully no. Lots of bike accidents yes. I have a record of a minimum of one accident every year I rode the bike for.
16. Been in a tornado. No. Once again, thankfully.
17. Watched someone die. No.I am not going to say thankfully a hundred times. So quit asking these questions.
18. Been to a funeral. Grandparents, yes.
19. Burned yourself. I am kinda clumsy, so it ain’t a big deal really.
20. Run a marathon. The Dude is being very mean right now. He says, even if the point stopped at ‘run’ I wouldn’t be able to strike it. I am not talking to him , by the way.
21. Cried yourself to sleep. I might tonight, just realised there are 40 more questions! Hahaha, I’m so funny! Ok. Sorry.
22. Spent over 10,000 bucks in one day. Remember I had one of those wedding thingies?
23. Flown on an aeroplane. Yawn, and who hasn’t, might I ask?
27. Gone skiing. No. But counting my number of visits to the Alps, I won’t be surprised if I do soon!
29. Cut yourself. Refer point 19.
30. Had a best friend. Yes, I do still.
31. Lost someone you loved. 😦
32. Got into trouble for something you didn’t do. Evil people and their evil deeds. You’ll all pay for it, just watch.
33. Stolen a borrowed a book from the library. Good girl, remember?
35. Watched the Harry Potter movies. All except the last. I am not a big fan really, of the movies. They don’t do any justice to the books.
36. Had an online diary. This counts right?
37. Fired a gun. At a balloon in some mela. I remember answering this one before too.
38. Gambled in a casino. Sad story this. I would have done it on the Malaysia trip, at Genting Highlands, but they wouldn’t allow us to take The Dude’s backpack inside. And to keep it in some safe would cost us some 10 Ringets and the idea was to bet 10 ringets, so the cost benefit analysis didn’t really work out in our favour and we walked out. Sheesh.
39. Been in a school play. Cinderella’s step sister in class 4, Fairy in Class 5, and some other such memorable performances have been belted out by your truly
40. Been fired from a job. Tumhare muh me kachra
44. Written poetry. Uh-oh. Now you know.
45. Read more than 20 books a year. Easily.
46. Gone to Europe. London and Switzerland. Both times on work.
48. Used a colouring book over age 12. I think so, yes. It is fun!
49. Had a surgery. NO. Mamma, don’t want!
50. Had stitches. Yes, on ze knee, thanks to Point 15.
51. Taken a Taxi. No. What is a taxi?
52. Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once. Wonsaponatime we were a kid and had free high-speed Internet in our room, and nothing better to do. So.
53. Been in a fist fight. Ooh, and if I remember right, I have beaten a few guys!
54. Suffered any form of abuse. *Rolling my eyes* NO. Oh wait, does having to answer this kind of a question count?
55. Had a pet. Yes. My mongrel puppy. Munmun. Sigh. I want a dog right now.
56. Petted a wild animal. I am thinking very hard, and I would have to say no. I am surprised at myself.
57. Had your own credit card & bought something with it. My eyes are hurting with all the rolling.
58. Dyed your hair. No. My poor hair can’t take any more torture, what with the annual straightening.
59. Got a tattoo. No. Don’t rub it in!
60. Had something pierced. Ears, when I was a baby.
61. Got straight A’s. All the way till graduation. I told ya, was a geek till I entered the hallowed halls of K. Then, I gave others a chance!
62. Known someone personally with HIV or AIDS. No.
63. Taken pictures with a web-cam. I am a narcissist, didn’t you know. Only, I find the phone better.
64. Lost something expensive. I think so. Not too sure, but I would have, pakka. Oh yes, some gold ring sometime long ago!
65. Gone to sleep with music on. TV, lights, music. That’s the best form of sleep, all the light and noise calms me down like nothing else!