- How did you get one of your scars? From an accident! A real one! The latest one I can tell. So I was at this concert last Saturday, and I was doing this pretty skirt wearing, high heeled walking around with a glass of wine, when, all of a sudden, I realised that I hadn’t been me for a while, and so promptly tripped and fell. Yes. And scraped my right knee on the carpeted floor. And trust me, going by the size of the wound, the scar is going to be bad!
- How did you celebrate your last birthday? At home, recouping after a long visit to Switzerland for work, followed by an awesome week at home with the parents, and then again getting ready to go back to God forsaken Switzerland the next day. Life is unfair at times, I tell ya.
- How are you feeling at this moment? I have changed this answer three times, because I started this on Friday, tried doing it on Monday, and now it is Wednesday. Anyway, to answer your question, I am hurting all over thanks to a short stint at the Gym, and I am having an extremely bad hair day, no, make that week. So, in short, I am feeling lousy.
- How did your night go last night? Whatchya wanna know ? No, seriously.
- How did you do in high school? Geekily well, I must admit
- How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Max Sale, Jan 2010. I wrote some 3 answers to this one also. Damn. Why are these questions so day specific?
- How often do you see your best friend(s)? Not that often, all of them have ditched Swades and proceeded to Videsh. Oh, but the one Best friend I live with, all the time!
- How much money did you spend last month? Wrong timing to ask this, the answer will be, ‘A LOT’, hello, too many Sales happening!
- How old do you want to be when you get married? I wanted to be as old I was when I was married. And you get no more information.
- How old will you be at your next birthday? Ha, this I mentioned in the last post. Go check. And then you can probably also let me know what you think of that post. Thank you.
- Your mothers name? What is this bias? Why do you not want my father’s or sister’s name? Why? Tell me now.
- What did you do last weekend? I got incepted, and then injured. Actually this was last-to-last weekend, but I started the tag on Friday and today is Monday. But I will keep it this way. Anyway, this weekend, I met up with a friend and his wife, and then met up one of Dude’s colleagues. The rest of the time was spent lazing around.
- What is the most important part of your life? Every part of my life is important. Hello. Ok, honestly there are some elements we can scrape off, but we’ll ignore their existance for now
- What would you rather be doing? I would actually be doing the exact same thing, doing this tag, but I would have loved it if it was back home, with my feet under a blanket and the TV playing some random music or a weird movie from the 90s.
- What did you last cry over? Wow, I am actually having to think. This is a first. I think I really cried-cried when that knee was hurting real bad last week. Yes, that should be it.
- What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Chocolate. A call from The Dude abusing all those who bugged me. And yes, some good music.
- What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? The ability to handle me. Oh that’s one big thing to ask for!
- What are you worried about? Let me list this. The fact that The Dude might travel for work soon. How our timings at work will get sorted out. Whether the steps in the right direction that were taken recently will in fact yield positive results
- What did you have for breakfast? Today, Oats. And I got macroni for brunch. Yes, I am a pig.
- Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Assuming you mean ‘like-like’ nope. That was always a veto factor, unavailability.
- Have you ever had your heartbroken? I guess yes!
- Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, yes. Quite a lot of times. On vacation and on work. Been lucky that way!
- Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Do you even need to ask! Gah!
- Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Well, once backstabbed I wouldn’t really name them as a friend would I? But no, not by anyone who I would call a true friend. Touch wood.
- Have you ever had sex on the beach? *Rolling my eyes* Even if I did, I really doubt I would announce it here.
- Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Nope.Remember the F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode ‘TOW the ick factor’. Well turns out that the ick factor is pretty strong in my case.
- Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes. A number of times. Out of the top of my mind, Harry Potter 6 and The Da Vinci Code.
- Who was the last person you saw? Saw? I can see my whole team in front of me.
- Who was the last person you texted? Mom. Asking her to pray for me.
- Who was the last person you hung out with? A couple of guys from the team, if you call a tea break hanging out.
- Who was the last person to call you? The Dude, to tell him that he had a good workout at the gym, and that he is trying chocolate powder and tea , and that I should try it too, because it tastes ‘weird’.
- Who did you last hug? The Dude, awwww!
- Who is the last person who texted you? Mom, saying that she will pray for things to work out the way I want them too. If you’re reading this, you too pray no?
- Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? The Dude again, but the number of people I tell ‘I love you’ is pretty limited.
- Where does your best friend(s) live? I answered this already
- Where did you last go? To the breakout area, I am trying to forcefeed myself some water you see.
- Where did you last hang out? Timbuktoo
- Where do you go to school? Where ‘do I’ or ‘did I’. I don’t go to school anymore. I did go to school at a lot of places.
- Where is your favorite place to be? Home
- Where did you sleep last night? On my bed. Yes, I know, unbelievable
- Do you think anyone likes you? I am very modest, can’t answer such questions, really.
- Do you ever wish you were someone else? Nope! Oh I do wish I was the head of the site, so that I could fire certain people! Yeah!
- Do you know the muffin man? Yeah, we are good friends.
- Does the future scare you? No, I look forward to it, so much to do!
- Do your parents know about your blog? Yep. My mom reads it too. So.
- Why are you best friends with your best friend? I am just glad I am. So I am not analysing this.
- Why did you get into Blogging? Because everyone around me was, and I thought it was a good way to ‘keep in touch’ with the batch mates. Seriously.
- Why did your parents give you the name you have? Because it was short and nice and went well with my last name. I think.
- Why are you doing this survey? So that the world is enriched by getting to know someone so awesome. Oh freak, too much of Barney Stinson.
- If you could have one super power what would it be? To eradicate the world of pests. And also get to define ‘pests’.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?I Actually, nothing. Which is very surprising. This tag is making me realise things I never knew, man, I am enlightened.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? The Dude. Then we will make Toddy off the coconuts there, catch fish, fry them, and have a life long party!
Two would you evers:
- Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Nope. I love my life the way it is right now.
- Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? If it saves them, then yes! Plus, I have come to realise that one can look uber-cool with a shaved head. You just need the right attitude.
One last question:
- Are you happy with your life right now? Such a philosophical end t0 this tag. Happiness is but, a state of mind. I can go on and on like this, but my point is, I seriously doubt someone would sit through this whole tag, write all this stuff, and then say, he or she is unhappy with his life. I mean, if I were, I would be passing trollish comments on others blogs, saying they have nothing better to do in life than these long tags. So yes, I am happy, very happy, thank you very much. And yes, Touch wood.
I doubt there is anyone left who hasn’t been tagged by these super taggers! 😮 So I am not re-tagging. Take it up guys, if you have the time and patience!
Edited to add : So apparently, Toddy is not made of coconuts, but of palm tree extract or something. While this little point does not render any change to my party plans on the deserted island, The Dude does not like such gross misrepresentation of facts. Hence, please ignore the coconut bit above, and assume that we did manage to get some sort of toddy/pheni/whatever made out of the ingredients available. Thank you.