But I am not back empty-handed, I am here in a new avatar. Lots of new learnings, lots of it, which I am here to share. Well, you didn’t think I wasted all of the two months now, did you?
– So apparently, it is possible to spend 7-odd hours each day without really realising it, when your daily activity list includes refreshing your FB page every 5 minutes, realising that not everyone is as job-less so moving on to Twitter and doing the same, realising 67 is not a decent number to follow, and so look for more people to follow, lurk around blogs, all the time wondering how in the world people come up with so much to say. Go for a chai break. Repeat.
– Regular tweeters, who insist on tweeting links which lead you to paid sites, top my ‘annoying persons of the decade’ list. Yes, they exist, and I seem to have knack of following them.
– It is possible for a chocoholic to give it up completely. Give it up, not out of choice or as a test of will, but just give it up, not want it. In short, dislike it. Oh, but it also doesn’t very long to get back to your senses especially if someone from Switzerland gets you a box of Lindt’s assorted chocolates. In all probability, you will end up eating your way through half the box.
– There is something about kairi. Haha. Come on, that was clever. Anyway, Mangoes rule. Raw and ripe. They just do. And yes, kairi with some namak-mirch combination can soothe all pains. Chocolate’s got some competition.
– 2011 is an awesome year. I said that before, I say that again. Hello, we won the World Cup! Do you need any other explanation?
– Apparently Afridi does have a big big heart. Why else would he make us all roll with laughter with his ‘Aman ki aasha’ statements, followed by his amazing discoveries in biology? Laughter is the best gift one can give anyone, and no one’s made me laugh as much as him and his comments for a while now. Oh, that, and those FB status messages asking us ‘Indians to learn something from him’. Thanks all, I am obliged.
– While chatting with a fellow blogger, she asked me who my favorite blogger was. And I realised that I never thought of it. So in these 2 months of lurking, I think I have finally decided my list of top 10 blogs or something which I will name when I am interviewed by BBC. You guys make my days at work so much more bearable. *Sniff*
– Oh, and to all those who asked why I was not blogging anymore, and asked me to get back soon, *Bawl*, you have to make me cry don’t you? Just note that by doing this, you have earned yourself a comment for each day, asking you get back, anytime you go missing. You wait.
– That being said, this post is dedicated to my pretty pretty blog, which has never seen such a dry period ( I mean, no posts is one thing, but no theme changes too?), but has valiantly stuck to my side for, wait for it, 7 WHOLE YEARS. Yep, today marks the 7th anniversary of the blog. Wish it people, wish me, and do wish that I do not go all lazy again. For my sake of course, ‘cos it is good to be back!