· The journey from office to home each night, especially if its after 11, because the roads are not crowded, the weather is awesome, and I know that I have the quite some time before I get back to work.
· Eating Maggi for dinner after a really tiring day, cos it means I don’t need to spend more than 5 minutes in the kitchen,
· Watching the Fame Gurukool finalists video ‘aasman ke par’ over and over again, cos I think its an awesome song and also because its shot on a beach.
· Preparing lunch on Saturdays, when I can take my own time to cook and then actually eat.
· Being able to stay up till 2 every night watching anything being shown on TV, as I report to office only at 11.
· The color blue. Am almost obsessed with it these days, and everything I purchase, ends up being blue, from the Refrigerator, to the dinner set, to my curtains, sheets, pillows, to the small plastic boxes for storing masalas and all.
· The last day of each month, when I am rich again, even if it is for a few days.
· The title song from Roja. It sounds equally good in all the languages, even in telugu which is what is being played right now and which I can’t understand.
· Days like this when I have the time and patience to write such arbit stuff, and feel really good about it too.